Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MIA...

a few days! It has been NUTS at work. Its only Wednesday and I've worked 3 hours of overtime already! And that is not counting today! OIY.

I've had some very serious, very disturbing stuff going on with a kid and some sexual abuse. It has absolutely knocked me from the inside out! Can you imagine what the kid and family are going through? Its just horrific to think what can occur in this world and will now forever shape this family!

I also had a kid I had to give EpiPen to for her anaphalaxis. That was the joyful fun of yesterday! I'm telling you its just been bonkers! It seems calmer today, not so stressed. I was able to finish up some paperwork this morning and I'm pretty caught up on everything! THANK THE LORD! But could really use a nap! Thankfully this weekend will be a 3 day weekend b/c we do NOT have to work on Monday! YAY.

Matt started back to work on Monday! WA HOO!!! Its only 15 hrs a week but HEY its a start! He has less then 1 week left with the Picc line and IV antibiotics. I can not tell you how happy I'll be to see them go!!! Him too! And he is on week 5 of 8 on HBOT. Home stretch people!!! HALLELUJAH!

Not much else going on. We got a new washer and dryer, (thank you!), and in the process of the lovely sears people putting it in, they flushed 22 year old rubber hose parts in to the main system clogging our sink and dishwasher. Thankfully we have a friend who is "all that and a bag o' chips" and was able to pull our system apart and repair the damage! For free no less! We are blessed to have them in our life! ☺

OK off to work, gotta help distribute swish to the kids. (Swish= flouride) Have a blessed day in the Lord!!!

3 comments:

Meridith said...

(((hugs)))

Praying for a restful long weekend...

Carley said...

Wow Talley! You really have had a tough week! Its wednesday though and only two days left!! Hope you have a relaxing weekend!

Patti said...

Enjoy a well deserved weekend, Matt too!