Sunday, October 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

TO ME!

I am now officially 30!! Holy crap! I'm no longer a 20-somethin'... HOLY CRAP I SAY!

Of course its only 1:30am and I'm ready to go to bed and sleep through most of my birthday! :) I'm tired! WE had a party at mom's house and it was a blast! Lots of cool stuff and lots of friends and family! Thank you everyone who made my day so special! :)

Oh and my lovely hubby got me a pair of DIAMOND earrings!!! They are GORGEOUS and princess cut like my wedding set is! They 'parkle!!! Aww so sweet of him!!

I know the thoughts are pretty random, so that means, night night time!!! I'm going to bed, long day today (meaning Saturday) and I'm ready to hang out and be 30 for the rest of Sunday!!

Have a blessed day in the Lord!!

3 comments:

Gioietta said...

Happy Birthday sweetie! I think you are wonderful and your years just add to your charm ;) In Italy we say wine gets better with time and so it is with wonderful people like you!
Lots of love,
Miriam

Meridith said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

30 ROCKS!!! AND SO DO YOU!!!!!

Scotti said...

Happy birthday!!! I can't wait to see those 'parkly diamond earrings!!!

Enjoy your day! =)