Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm very chatty lately! ☺

So I find it funny that when I go through a horrible slump, that I then become all filled with insight and yappiness (yes it is a word b/c I MADE IT ☺) Thank you everyone who emailed/posted such kind words about my last post. I guess speaking from the heart really does get through to everyone!! XOXO ♥ ♥ ♥

So b/c everything has been so HEAVY, I figured I'd just yap about nothing, and point out the new blog facelift! What do you think? I love it! looks cool to me ☺

If you look over to your right (and down a ways)---> you'll noticed something called "Followers of our Blog". This is a place for you to click, put in your google info, and become a follower of our blog! simple and easy, and great for the self esteem of the writer! (oo did I say that??) You know me I love to SEE who reads our blog! ☺

Um lets see what else. Oh down below you'll find our music selection has been updated. We have more music then before! some of them are lame, I know, I just haven't had a chance to go back and update and remove some of the weird ones! That's what I get for just picking w/o listening! ♪♫♪♫

Um, that is about it! We have a busy weekend ahead of us. We're going to Miami to pick up some friends of ours coming back from a cruise. Then we are dropping them off at the Casa Grande in South Beach and hanging out. They live in AL so its great to be able to see them! So exciting! Then we'll be-bop our way back home (Stupid IV antibiotic, no staying away for us!!). Church on Sunday most likely then I've GOT to get caught up on the housework/bills/laundry, etc.

Next weekend is my 30th Birthday! ACK! Scary I'm gonna be 30 in 9 days...Not at all where I expected to be by this age, but I know there's a reason for all, right?

Well that's it, off to lunch and then back to work. Have a blessed day in the Lord!

3 comments:

Meridith said...

Love the new look!!

Anita said...

Talley,
You have come so far in your and Matt's journey.
It never gets easier...and at times I feel so helpless.
I am your mom and suppose to provide for you,although you are all grown, and really that is not my place any more.
But your 'Heavenly Father' has full care of your broken heart,desires, and the VERY essence of your every breath.(Remember he sustained your life even through all your probable SID moments as a baby and through Meningitis)
I will trust your fate to His care!!!
I love the new look of your bog.
Much easier on these old eyes of mine.
I really believe you are to minister to those who are walking the same journey as you and Matt.
I also believe you are a wonderful tool to teach those of us who have never experienced your type of pain, but we want to learn how to be compassionate and loving and understanding the best we can be.
You give us very good information that other wise we would never know.
Thank you for that.
I love you as you know.
Your Mommy

Patti said...

I like the new look!