Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 3 of stim...

So on Saturday I went to the RE and started on Stims. Theoretically, my E2 or estrogen level will get in the thousands, whereas on a normal cycle, it usually peaks anywhere from 300-600. And I did say thousands, it may be well over 4000 when we are retrieving the eggs!! Crazy right?? So here ya go, my STATS. This is my base line. (and for my IF buds, I'm taking 75u of Menopur 2x day, 75u of Follistim 2 x day, and 5u of Lupron each night.)

Here are the stats:
Estrogen: 38.6
Follicles: 30+ teeeeeny tiny ones that Lord willing won't all mature. We're hoping that 10-15 pull away and mature.

I'm doing OK with the shots. Its 3 shots a day with 3 different medications. They burn, I'm bruised but hey, its for a good purpose. I'm hangin' in there!! I'm feeling OK right now. Not real side effecty, just a lot of headaches/hot flashes, but I'm getting through.

Our car is a grand total of $1564. Good golly miss molly, but we have a pretty good case against Jiffy Lube. So I plan on writing one of my letters/novels whatever you wanna call it, and presenting them with the hopes that they will pay us back for the damages. One can dream. We will even have the radiator and core parts that were damaged. I love my mechanic though, he is going out of his way to get this done as fast as possible b/c Matt is w/o his accessible vehicle. What a blessing they are!

I came to the A/C being broken as well. Its just not a good week and its only Monday. When you are a furnace that is ready to self combust, and the house is 87 degrees, well lets just say I was a puddle on the floor in tears! OIY. Our fab A/c man is coming tomorrow (sadness) and I'm headed to Mom's house to sleep! There is no longer a bed for me there, but there is a couch and 75degree air! SOLD! Matt is gonna tough it out, its really not affecting him!!

OK that's it for now. Off to mom's house. I'll give you the stats on my stuff tomorrow after the appointment. For now I continue poking and growing some eggs!! Have a blessed day in the Lord.

No comments: