Thursday, June 10, 2010

Moving right along....

Today is day 6 of Stim. OOO I need my one shot, hang on, I'll be back....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So today is day 6 of stim...I had my appt at the RE this morning. Phew 530am wake up calls are quite exhausting, then, b/c I was late, I don't really get a lunch, so it makes for a very very VERY long exhausting day. But I'll survive! So stats from today:

Estrogen: 274 (WOW! I more then tripled in 2 days! EEK.)
I have 12 follicles on my Left now!! And they are all measuring approx 8-11mm
I have 8 follies on my right now. (that is a total of EIGHT more by the way!) also about 8-10mm

They are pleased, I'm stimming quite nicely and jointly. Everything is about the same size and getting bigger every day...I can FEEL the difference now. I'm most definitely poochier and more uncomfortable, but still quite bearable. I have a feeling that is going to change. I was also told I may have to stay home and reclined the day BEFORE retrieval as when you trigger it brings all the follicles to maturation and preps them to be "ovulated" but they plan on pulling them out (with a needle. gulp.) before then. But it can be very uncomfortable to be sitting and squashing them. Thankfully my boss is like "whatever you need, just let me know!!". She's awesome!!! I'm so excited that THEY are excited. Makes the process easier knowing I don't have to push myself to the extremes.

So Saturday I go back to the RE for my next scan. We shall see from there...I'm guessing I'll be ready to trigger on Monday and have my retrieval on Wednesday. But its just a guess, so we shall see....

So I have to tell you, one of my dear dear bestest buds, H, who is a fellow IFer, is currently at the hospital laboring and having her miracle baby. AND today is their 15th wedding anniversary!!! This is their first little one to make it to term and he/she is making his/her appearance TONIGHT!!! I'm so stoked...I can't even begin to tell you how amazing and miraculous and just awesome it is that this little one is on their way!! My heart is overflowing with joy for them!! We are still waiting impatiently, but this will be a glorious day!!!!! I'll give you details and MAYBE a picture later (if she lets me post one! hee hee)

OK well my sore self is gonna go veg. I'm quite tired, an unfortunate side effect. Maybe its preparation. HA! Hope all is well with everyone. Continued prayers are appreciated. Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: