Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 4 of Stim and update....

So I am home in my AIR CONDITION! Praise God! And we got our van back today too. GULP...AND I paid some money to the RE today. Its been an expensive day! YOWSA....Oh well, whatcha gonna do about it, right?

SO here is my update...

E2 : 81.6 they like to see it doubling every 2-3 days, so we are on track!
Follies: there seems to be 12 pulling away from the pack. 6 on the right, 6 on the left, but its still really early to tell. They are all 7-9mm. The vast majority need to be 20mm in size for them to trigger for retrieval. It looks like we are just about 1/3 way through stim. Possibly next Tues or Wed for retrieval?? YAY!!!

I was just thinking how this time next week, I will be a mom. I will have little embryos that are in a petry dish that are my offspring. I know not everyone believes embryos are life, but Matt and I believe that life starts at conception, and these will be my children. That is just so cool to me. Matt and I have never been preggie that we know of, so we have no children waiting for us in heaven, we have no legacy that we've left behind, its just us. And for some reason, it is soothing to me that these little embies will be formed, my cells, Matt's cells, creating a life, however long or short that life may be. Knowing that I have that is somehow in a strange way comforting to my hurting IF heart.

Silly I know. And of course, my hope is that this little one(s) become my "take home baby" that I will love for as long as God gives them to me. I'm a little all over the place in my thought process, I think the E2 is eating up my brain cells, or prepping me for shear exhaustion, one or the other. I know I'm not making much sense, but we'll just leave it at the fact that its a comfort for me.

So I go back on Thursday for my next scan. I'm definitely growing something cuz, I mean I know I'm a chunky girl, but my belly is swelling!!! And that mixed with the bruises, oh yea I'm looking fine! Thank God matt loves me and ALL my jiggley/bruised/deformed parts! HA!

OK off to poke and veg on the couch! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: