Saturday, June 19, 2010

WE have....

10 little embryos!!!!

praise God!!! Got the report yesterday that 10 of my eggs fertilized. Got the report THIS MORNING that they are THRIVING and doing well! 8 of them are grade 1 or A and 2 of them are grade 2 or B. They are doing so well, they are waiting until a day 5 transfer to see which are the BEST to transfer back into my belly....

I'm so excited!! Praising JESUS! I'm the mommy of 10 little ones!!!

I'm feeling OK, still pretty beat up and sore. Been resting and drinking tons of fluids and well, that is pretty much it. I'll go back to work on Monday then I'll be off Tues/Wed for transfer and bedrest... Then we'll have to wait until Mid July for results! Gonna be a loooong wait!!! But I'm confident that God's hand is in all this and I will be able to PRAISE HIM while I wait!!

OK going back to bed. Bad storm is coming too!! Hope everyone is well! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's GREAT!!!!!! :) How many eggs are you going to have transferred??