Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weary weary am I....

Day 9 of Stim.

My ovaries feel like they are going to explode! We have made great progress. Every follie is between 13-16. We trigger somewhere around 19-21. I'm just PRAYING that they are there by tomorrow. I'm so weary, so uncomfortable, so hormonal, just very overwhelmed.

I have no clue how someone can do this over and over and over again. I'm worn out!!! Thankfully my mommy let me vent and cry and then she came over and helped me around the house. Thank you mommy! She is the best!! I know its almost over, but if I trigger tomorrow, I won't have retrieval until Wednesday. An eternity away!!! And its only gonna get worse when I trigger. I may even have to stay home because my ovaries will be so large and just sitting is awful!!! UGH...

My estrogen was 1132 today. in one day it went up 400 points. OIY VEY! I'm going back tomorrow, and have pre op as well...I have to get a hold of the anesthesiologist for pre op too but so far the number has been busy busy busy...

So we are almost there, I know we are. I think I can do this. I think I can I think I can! Please continue to pray!! I know I can't do this without God holding me and carrying me through!!! Please Lord get me to retrieval, and then we can go from there!!! Thank you for all of you who are loving us and supporting us through! I can't do this without each and every one of your prayers and support!!! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Reading & waiting.....=) hang in there...The tiredness is just the beginning...lolxxoo