Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hooray!!!

Its TRIGGER TIME!!!

OH YAY OH YAY OH YAY!!! I'm triggering tonight! Egg retrieval (ER) is on Thursday at 930am...PRAISE YOU JESUS b/c I'm so uncomfortable!!! I have to do my trigger shot at 1130pm tonight!!!! and my E2 went from 1790 to 2900!!!

The nurse called and said, "Um your E2 went up a bit more then expected, so you need to pound the gatorade and protein". Yea no kidding it went up, I can tell!!! Phew I'm so bloated! them 20 eggs are ready to HATCH! Or be laid would be more accurate! HA!

I'm so ready, I'm gonna try and work tomorrow if I can. We'll see how it goes, b/c I want to take Friday off AFTER ER, so I can rest for the weekend. Then my little babies will be back in me either Sunday, Monday or Tuesday!!!!!

EEK!!! GUYS!! This time next week I'll be PUPO (preggers until proven otherwise)!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS HERE!!!!!!!

I'm just so stinkin' excited, that I'm not noticing how incredibly miserable I am physically! The joys of a high E2, nausea, lots and lots of nausea. I lived on crackers, gingerale and gatorade today. OIY....

OK off to bible study then mom's renter (our good friend), Trish, is gonna do my trigger shot. I can't do the shot in my butt by myself! YOWSA! OK so tomorrow is gonna be not fun, but I'm gonna hang in there, we're almost done! YAY!! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! PRAYING!!!

Unknown said...

YAYYYY (HUGE HUG SENT YOUR WAY THROUGH CYBERSPACE!)

YvonneP said...

WoW soo excited for you!!