Monday, June 14, 2010

Today's update....

So today is day 10 of Stim. GAG ME. I'm not done. But almost.

E2 was in the 1700's, I don't even remember
and my follies were all 16-19...I need 19-21.

They are pretty sure I'll trigger tomorrow and retrieval on Thursday. Here's the fun part of today. I met a chick who I've been, just observing the last couple of days. We are apparently on the same schedule. Anyway her significant other (s/o) is in a wheelchair. Well I've been asking God for a chance to introduce and share Matt and my story with her. Well today the window opened wide. She is a cute thing! Cheery and talkative and very outgoing. She shared in my tears of pain with my ovaries the size of Texas and how this well, sucks! Anyway so then I shared my lovely hub is in a w/c also and a bit of our story. And come to find out, at an RE that is an hour away, we live in the same town! Like 2 miles down the road! Its pretty cool!!

It was nice, not only to meet someone who understands IF, b/c the whole disability thing. Its cool, we hit it off immediately. So we shall be back tomorrow for our u/s and bloodwork. Ley sigh...Maybe our hubs will meet the day of retrieval and get to know each other.

I know, I'm rambling...Its the hormones. Time for some dinner (and watermelon and pineapple, YUM) and bed. Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: