Thursday, June 3, 2010

It is almost time!

I can't believe we start stim on Saturday! THIS IS CRAZY!!! I'm just WEEKS away from knowing if I'm gonna be a mommy or not. That's nuts!! Just WEEKS!!! After YEARS, in just a few short weeks I'll know.

Wow.

That is crazy.

So Saturday morn I go in for an u/s and blood work, then start on the THREE shots a day in my belly instead of one. I'm doing OK with the injection, just found that it HURTS on the left, and no pain to the right. But you have to rotate the sites around so that the belly doesn't get too lumpy. I've bruised a little, so I have little black dots on my tum, but no one sees my belly but hubby, so we're good!

I must admit I have had a few psychotic episodes with the Lupron. Especially with the birth control pills AND add in a steroid pack for good measure when I developed a sinus infection last week. So I got a little wonky, but Matt loves me and forgives me. THANK GOD! Overall, the side effects have been hot flashes, not sleeping well and headaches. All which I can deal with and heck, probably just preparing me for when baby comes! HA!

We went to Liz and Isaac's (Matt's sister and now our brother in law!) wedding this weekend. It was BEAUTIFUL!! We did get rained on, but it wasn't to bad. It was on a horsie farm out in Dade City outside of Tampa. There were beautiful willow trees with Spanish moss hanging down. Horses running by. Oh it was picturesque!! We danced and partied, and had a GREAT time. It was so awesome seeing all of Matt's family, brothers, their wives, our nieces and nephew. We just really enjoyed ourselves. Its sad that we had to say goodbye, knowing it will probably be a year or more before we see them again.

I have pictures, but there are just so many, well I'm lazy and don't feel like posting! HA! They will eventually be on Facebook, and most of you see me there anyway.

So nothing awe inspiring or grand going on. Just preparing, and praying and gearing up for the next to last round!!! I should have some embryo's safely in my womb in about 3 weeks, give or take!!! I can't wait to be PUPO status, which stands for "PREGNANT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE". I'm ready to be a pampered princess!! hee hee. That is just amazing to me!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!! Please continue to pray for peace as we walk this journey. Matt is having some stupid heads at work right now, and the stress is a lot. Please keep us lifted up! THANK YOU!!!

We hope everyone is well!! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

1 comment:

Patti said...

All I can say is::Exciting News!!! Can't wait for the outcome...thinking positive thoughts for you both. Love & Hugs!!!