Thursday, June 17, 2010

My new favorite number....

14! :-)

Praise Jesus, they got 14 eggies out of me today. I'm sore and tired, and still bloaty and uncomfortable, but overall I'm doing pretty good. I've got border line OHSS and am pounding the gatorade/water/protein and rest. I'm also on a medication that for the life of me, i have no idea what it does!! Can't find the research online for why its used for OHSS, but I'm trusting the doc. I met Dr. W today. Shes very sweet spirited and has a bit of humor as well!! The whole team today was wonderful and I was out in la la land prior to feeling ANYTHING!! Woke up uncomfortable, gave me pain meds, and i was better. How nice.

I'm so glad they kept me home tomorrow b/c I don't think I could sit for 9 hrs at a desk and be coherent to answer medical questions.

So we'll have our embryo report tomorrow and they'll decide on a day 3 or day 5 transfer. How ironic that my embies may be inside me on FATHER'S DAY! How cool is that?? Just pretty amazing. God is just so good!

Please pray for my little ones, that they grow and thrive and ultimately stick inside of me!!! I'm currently wiped out and going to bed. Pain meds and sleep, here I come!! Have a blessed day in the LORD!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Even though I don't post or comment much, I'm always keeping up with you Talley-girl! So incredibly excited for you, and praying that God will grow these embies exactly as He wants them!! Also praying that you start feeling better quickly!!

Hugs, sweetie. Love you!!