Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Quick Post

B/c I'm not supposed to be upright too too much...

But we are PUPO!!!! yay! We have a little embryo snuggled safely inside me waiting to attach and grow over the next 9 months!! We still have 9 other embryos, we are waiting to see if they are freezable tomorrow or Thursday. We are so grateful to God!

Process was fairly easy (all tho a cold metal speculum is a major Valium buzz killer!) and I've been resting all day. And I will be out cold tomorrow too. Have a bunch of folks coming to hang with me and help out!! I'm so blessed!!!

OK so here you go, our first picture!!! Have a blessed day in the Lord!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay for PUPO Talley!!! :)

John David Marr said...

Sending you sticky vibes!! Congrats on your new status :)

Unknown said...

That's a good-looking picture! :)

Heather said...

Praise God!! What a BEAUTIFUL embie!! Love you!!

Nicole said...

Congrats!!!!